We need you!
Got excited about the app you just bought? Do you fancy yourself to be a writer? Do you want our eternal gratitude and lifelong admiration?
Well then, send us your review and make it to our Hall of Fame!
If you bought a game from the iTunes appstore that you want to review, then now is your chance.
Review it, submit it and let the world know what you think of it.
But, it is not only fame that awaits you if you grace us with your work of art, also fortune will be coming your way: We will pay for your app if your review gets published on Playbutton.net!
Now how is that for a good deal? Fame and Fortune, what more do you want?
If you submit your review, please take into account the following:
1. Your review must have an introduction (which is shown on the home page) and a main text.
2. The introduction should be anywhere between 180 and 240 characters long.
3. the main text should be up to 1000 characters.
4. don’t forget to give an overall rating, ranging from 1 to 10 (with 1 being appalling, don’t buy in this lifetime and 10 being fantabulous, buy it twice if you can)
5. The critically acclaimed Playbutton Editorial Board (PEB) reserves the right to edit your review, e.g. should you decide to use language that your mother always told you not to use!
6. Submit your reviews to: email@example.com
We hope to hear from you!